Introductory Mental health and Wellbeing Courses.
Our half day course is an introductory half day course to raise awareness of mental health and well being.
They are designed with organisations in mind to provide:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
These half day courses are ideally suited to those organisations looking to support and manage well-being proactively and minimise the impact of mental ill health on work and life. Easily embedded into your existing or developing well-being strategy these half day courses help teach people to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards support.
By skilling your organisation in MHFA you can:
- Give your people the tools to keep themselves and their colleagues healthy
- Encourage them to access support when it’s needed, for a faster recovery
- Empower people with a long term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work
- Stop preventable health issues arising by building a supportive culture around mental health
- Embed positive, long term cultural change across your organisation through robust policy
These short half day courses are tailored to suit the needs of your organisation. All information shared is evidence based from current best practice however we also draw on real life events and experiences and share with participants to ensure the courses is both relevant, real and person focused.
Please contact us now to discuss how we can provide the training you need.